AOM’s staff plans and conducts over 20 conventions, 120 board meetings and 10 trade shows annually and produces over 80 newsletters, magazines and member directories yearly. We manage six different political action committees and multiple educational foundations. AOM’s client budgets range from $50,000 to well over $1 million annually.
Our professional talent and state-of-the-art technology enable our clients to offer an increased array of member services. We provide critical thinking as well as service that exceeds client expectations, regardless of the budget. Boards can focus on policy and programs because we manage the details. We commit ourselves to successful volunteers. Superior client service has led us into a variety of fields and professions: medicine & health care, architecture & construction, economic development, state government finance and accounting, law, and a wide range of small business concerns.
Our services include:
- Financial management
- Strategic planning and governance
- Membership promotion and records maintenance
- Board and committee coordination
- Educational programming
- Conference and meeting/exhibition management
- Public relations
- Legislative monitoring, strategic support and representation
- Advertising, exhibit and sponsor solicitation, product fulfillment