AOM’s staff customizes individual organizational plans to meet each client’s unique needs. We plan hundreds of events a year, manage budgets ranging from $50,000 to over $1 million and provide support services to thousands of individuals who are members of the organizations we serve.
Our professional talent and state-of-the-art technology enable our clients to offer an increased array of member services. We provide critical thinking as well as service that exceeds client expectations, regardless of the budget. Boards can focus on policy and programs because we manage the details. Superior client service has led us into a variety of fields and professions: medicine & health care, architecture & construction, economic development, state government finance and accounting, law, and a wide range of small business concerns.
Our services include:
- Financial management
- Strategic planning and governance
- Membership promotion and records maintenance
- Board and committee coordination
- Educational programming
- Conference and meeting/exhibition management
- Public relations
- Legislative monitoring, strategic support and representation
- Advertising, exhibit and sponsor solicitation, product fulfillment